Is your wife getting tired of all the clutter in your garage thanks to your addictive golf habit?
If so, it’s time to go get the best golf bag organizer you can find and get that garage cleaned up! While I love golf as much as my readers, I understand that the hobby can get expensive and take up space around the house.
If you want to stay on your wife’s good side and keep your house organized, check out the best golf bag organizers for 2019. I’ve broken down my top picks that will help you store your clubs, shoes, ball, practice gear, and other golf gadgets in one place.
Our Pick for Best Golf Bag Organizer
- SafeRacks Golf Equipment Organizer Rack – Best Golf Bag Organizer
- Millard Golf Bag Organizer – Runner Up Best Golf Bag Organizer
- Monkey Bars Storage Rack – Best Alternative Golf Bag Organizer
Having them in one place will reduce clutter and make sure you don’t forget to take anything to the course. Here’s what you need to know.
Once you’ve committed to a golf bag organizer, you need to know what features are offered with each of them. This will make it easy to compare the brands and find out the best one for your home and budget.
Here are some of the features to consider when selecting your next golf bag organizer.
Some men are handy while others struggle with putting together anything with a set of instructions. Luckily, for the most part, the setup required for golf bag organizers isn’t too bad.
I’ve personally had several of these in my garage and can say they aren’t too difficult. Most of them won’t require help from anyone else so you can get it setup quickly.
One of the biggest factors is the space you have available. Are you putting this organizer in your garage, shed, closet or somewhere else? Are you storing golf cart bags or stand bags? Most of them allow two bags and other gear but make sure you measure the available space.
The last thing you want to check for in a golf bag organizer is the durability and warranty that comes with each unit. Double check Amazon reviews to ensure it’s sturdy, dependable, and won’t collapse and damage your clubs once it’s installed.
Now that you know what features to evaluate the organizers, here are the best golf bag organizers for 2019.
The Millard Golf Organizer is a great choice if you have two extra large bags and have room for a bigger organizer. If this is for your closet or shed, it might not be the best fit. The dimensions 36″ W x 16″ D x 37″ H.
- Steady on any surface as the feet are adjustable for leveling.
- The main compartment has been upgraded to 26 inches long to fit two standard or large size golf bags.
- Three open shelves for your medium sized gear and one closed in shelf for your small loose items (tees, balls, ball markers, etc.).
- This until is made with anti-rust carbon steel which will ensure it lasts you for years to come.
The Suncast Golf Bag Garage Organizer Rack is very similar to the Millard but slightly smaller. I’ve personally used this one for years and can say it has plenty of storage for my backup set and my significant other’s set of starter clubs. The dimensions of this organizer are slightly smaller at 32″ W x 16″ D x 37″ H.
- Easy to assemble and setup. Took me 20 minutes without any assistance.
- Constructed with sturdy metal material that will last for years without any issues.
- Compact and sleek. This could fit in a closet or smaller space easily.
The Home-It Golf Bag Sports Dual organizer rack is much bigger than the previous two on this list. If you have a bigger garage or shed and cart bags, this could be a great fit for you. The dimensions are 39” W x 36” H x 16” D.
- Bigger storage for larger cart bags.
- One extra shelf than most of the others on this list.
- Constructed with a sturdy steel frame that should last a long time without any issues.
The SafeRacks golf organizer rack is a very different style than the others on this list but is extremely durable. Not to mention, the biggest perk is that the rack has four wheels so it’s easy to move if needed. The dimensions are 43” W x 18” D x 40” H.
- Can fit two tour sized cart bags comfortably.
- Included 3” wheels (2 locking) for easy moving.
- Adjustable shelves and a moveable bottle opener.
- Ring support creates a spot to hold your umbrellas and practice clubs.
- Weighs 40 pounds (roughly double of the others) meaning it’s very durable.
The Monkey Bars Storage Golf Racks is different than others and is ideal if you have more than two sets of clubs. If you’re a family of golfers or can’t get rid of your clubs, this is a great way to keep them off the garage floor. The rack is 48″ and holds up to 200 lbs. when installed correctly into studs.
- Installs quickly in just 15 minutes or less.
- Hold four to six golf bags (roughly 200lbs).
- Made with steel components and powder coated to stay rust free.
While technically not a bag organizer, Samsonite Golf Trunk Locker is a trunk designed to house everything but your clubs. If you have an apartment or not a ton of room to work with, this is a great option instead.
- Small and easy to transport or store in your car trunk.
- Movable dividers let you customize your storage requirements to fit your golfing needs.
- Holds up to three pairs of golf shoes and keeps them protected and separate compartment.
- Made of durable ripstop polyester and a waterproof backing. This will help keep the trunk of your car or garage clean and organized.
- The ventilated mesh front door provides quick visibility, easy access and maximum aeration for drying and airing out shoes.
- The top lid organizer has a ton of pockets and large mesh sections. This is a great spot to store your cigars, gloves, tees, snacks or sunscreen.
There’s no shortage of golf bag organizers as manufacturers know that golfers have plenty of gear. If you’re tired of tripping over your golfing equipment every time you go into your garage, it’s time to make the investment.
I’ve used several of these and they’ve lasted a long time. Make sure to find a golf bag organizer that fits your needs to stay organized and protect your favorite golf gear.