Golf Homework: Required Reading for All Golfers
If you’re like me, you love the game of golf. But golf is more than just golf instruction.
We’ve written all sorts of articles about Golf that we think you’ll find interesting:
- The Top 10 Golf Betting Games
- What is a Calcutta in Golf?
- Types of Golf Games
- Your Guide to the Stableford Scoring System
- Should you join a Country Club?
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Divots
- The Golfer’s Guide to TopGolf
- The Blessing & Curse of Lefty Golf
- Golf Skin Protection
- The Best Golf Hats for Sun Protection
- How to Deal with Sweaty Hands
- Travel Tips for Golfers
- The Best Golf Trips you should Book
- How You Can Play Faster Golf
- Walking vs. Riding
- Golf for Seniors
- Playing Golf with your Kids
- Introducing Golf to Your Significant Other
- How to Mark your Golf Ball
- What is a Stimpmeter?
- A Look at the Hole in One
- The Case for Choking Up on the Golf Club
- Golf Workouts: How to Get Golf Fit
Required Reading for Beginners
If you are just starting to play golf, there are a few things you need to be aware of before you head to the course:
We thank you again for being a reader. We hope you enjoy the articles as much as we enjoy writing them. Make sure to sign up for the email list for even more Golf!